Sorry for inconvenience. All order placed from 11th November 2023 to 19th November 2023 will be dispatched on 20th November 2023.
• All trademark and copyrights are owned by Motumal Tanumal Sharbatwala's Sons copying of label graphics is an offence Motumal Tanumal Sharbatwala's trademark is registered under the companies act.... and having its registered Shop no.10, 11, City Centre, C.G. Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
• This policy is inter alia formulated and displayed to inform you about our information collection/retention policies and practices so that you can make an informed decision in relation to the sharing of your personal information with us.
• Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
• Choices Available Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Information
• To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the site, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
• Please note that we will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to @sharbatwala.in for necessary action.
• But also in some cases when there is a failure in making a transaction on the site or because of some technical issues in payment gateway or in cases of refund, we may ask you to share your Bank Account details for transfer of funds. Apart from these situations, we will never ask you to share your Bank Account details.
• Privacy Guarantee
We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
• Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
• Communication with Company